Friday, February 22, 2008

Ravelry, Happy Mail and SAB Stampin' Up Order is In!

Okay, I got loads of new stuff today so I'm posting it here and tomorrow I promise to have a few projects to display as well.

For you knitters/crocheters out there - I got my invite to Ravelry today and if you haven't checked this place out I encourage you to do so. There is a ton of stuff available for knitters including a place to track you stash, your works in progress and lots of resources like patterns, tips, etc. Check me out - Graphixgirl72.

I got some happy mail today from my Mystery Sistah, yeah! She sent me a lovely package including a beautiful album filled with recipes which she's promised to add to each month of the swap. Also got some embellishments, ribbon and a nice mini album along with a beautiful card. I will post a card made with some of these items tomorrow.

I also picked up my SAB Stampin' Up order today. I was lucky enough to pull February from the hat to be the hostess at my scrappin' club so I got a ton of freebies on my last order including three of the SAB sets! Can't wait to ink up these guys.

My craft room is officially a disaster area. Between recent purchases, multiple swaps and the baby girl I just can't seem to keep this place in any semblance of order. I've got to get it together so I can actually finish my swaps.

Speaking of swaps - here's the ribbon I purchased today for my ribbon swap on SCS. I really like these two - and I hope the swappers who get them do as well. My LSS is blowing out ribbon at 40% off so its a great time to stock up - not that I actually need any more ribbon...oh, who am I kidding...

No comments: