Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm off visiting the folks for a few days this week so not getting much done in the way of crafting. I've brought some knitting along (of course - never go anywhere without your knitting) but nothing ready to show you yet.

I did have an opportunity to visit a cute little store today in Parksville called Scrapbookin' Adventures. I bought a few items (who can resist) including a craft mat that I've been looking for for a while now. My craft desk always gets so gooked up with all the stamping, gluing, inking, colouring, etc. that I do there and I'm hoping this little item will help me keep it a tad bit cleaner.

Because I'm not crafting for the next couple of days I've been wandering the blogosphere to get inspired by other folks creations. There are some amazing crafters out there and here's a list of my favourite cards this week:


2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great feature for your blog... "My Favourite Cards!"

I love your new blog, and you are so great at updating it with fun and useful posts!!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Thanks so much Lisa for the link! You have a great blog too - and so close to home. Have a great week.