Monday, June 16, 2008

Technique Lovers Challenge - Glimmer Mist

This card was for today's Technique Lover's Challenge on Splitcoast which was to use a glimmer/shimmer mist. I happen to have bought some Glimmer Mist a few months back while shopping across the line and this was a good excuse to use it.

The House Mouse image is from a WISHRAK so I really felt like I was getting into my stash with this card.

I spritz the inside of my embossing folder with the glimmer mist and then ran the folder and cardstock through my Cuttlebug so it was coloured and embossed at the same time. Its a fun effect and gives it a nice distressed look.

I absolutely love the ribbon on this card - perfect for a coffee themed project. This is the first chance I've had to use it.

Supplies: Cardstock (Bazzill, PTI), Stamps (House Mouse, SU!), Glimmer Mist, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Bella Baubles, ribbon, ink (Pallette), water colour pencil crayons

No comments: