Sunday, June 8, 2008

Featured Stamper Challenge - Happy Birthday Cupcake!

Today's challenge on SCS was to CASE (Copy and Share Everywhere) a card from a featured stampers gallery. The stamper is YLM and this is the card I CASEd.

This was a lot of fun. Its always great to find inspiration in the work of other talented stampers. Also, I just joined a Birthday group on SCS so I'm going to be needing a LOT of birthday cards!

I love these great papers by Three Bugs in a Rug - the bright colours are perfect for birthday cards. The cupcake die cut is from Quickutz. The layout of this card is very clean and simple but I think it works well as a quick and easy b-day card.
Supplies: Cardstock (Bazzil), Patterned Paper (Three Bugs in a Rug), Cupcake Die (Quickutz Revolution), ribbon, stamp (SU! - Happy, Happy Birthday wheel)

No comments: