Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Color Challenge - Inked Up Transparencies

For this week's colour challenge on SCS I thought I'd try something different. Yesterday I had experimented with running a piece of cardstock through an inked up embossing folder and today I thought I'd give it a go with a transparency sheet.

The colour challenge was for Kraft, black and Soft Sky (Stamping Up!) papers. I inked the folder with Stazon black and ran it through my cuttlebug. The result was ink on some parts of the transparency and clear spots in others so when it was put on the card it allowed the cardstock underneath to show through. I like this effect a lot.

The stamp is Lizzie Anne - one of my favourite sets from the company. This is a nice colour combo and probably not one I would have picked on my own. That's why its always great to do these challenges - to stretch the mind a bit!

Supplies: Cardstock (SU!), transparency, ribbon (SU!), embossing folder (Cuttlebug), stamps (Lizzie Anne), epoxy tag (Making Memories), nestabilities

No comments: