Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You Gotta Try This...

Okay. Tell me this isn't the cutest little hat! I knit this today for my darling daughter who turned 6 months old! I call her my little pumpkin because she was born in October and I've been dying to knit her a little pumpkin hat for ages but just hadn't gotten around to it. I'll try and post a picture of it with her actually wearing it but right now she's fast asleep (thank goodness for small miracles...)

I apologize that Bloglift Tuesday is not quite finished yet so I will post it tomorrow. Hubby was a sicko today so I had to spend the majority of my day upstairs taking care of the two "babies" instead of fooling around in the ol' craft room.


Had to share this with you: http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2008/04/make-your-cupcakes-pop.html. I think I'm going to try this for a "Take on Tutorial". I absolutely adore these! They are super cute and would make a lovely little bite size dessert for a little girls birthday party or a baby shower or just about any other occasion you could think of.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

That hat is ADORABLE!!! My sister in law made my son a green hat with a spike/stem when he was a baby and I call him my little sweet pea when he wears it.
And I want to make those cupcake pops too!