Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday Bloglift - Easter Boxes

Today's bloglift came from Stamp a Little Love Baby but the original box and template are from QBee on Splitcoast. I love these little things! Unfortunately I don't have eggs to fill them tonight but I will pop to Walmart and pick some up tomorrow.

I put the lid box through my new dots Cuttlebug folder to give it some texture - I like the way it turned out. This box is really simple but the possibilities for decorating it are endless. I've kept my colours pretty tradionally "Eastery" but I think this would be a great Halloween box with little round candies and Halloween colours!

Supplies: Paper (Bazzill, SU!), Embossing (Cuttlebug), Diecut (Nestabilities), Embellishments (Prima, Bella Baubles), Stamps (Amuse Artstamps, SU!)

Here are a few swap cards I've made recently.

Supplies: Cardstock (SU!), Ink (SU!), Embellishments (SU, Stamping Bella), Stamps (SU, Wordsworth), Embossing (Cuttlebug), ribbon (SU!)




Supplies: Cardstock (SU!), Patterned Paper (SU!) Ink (SU!), Stamps (SU!), Embellishments (Prima, Stamping Bella), accessories (circle punch), Embossing Powder (Stampendous)








Supplies: Cardstock (SU!), Diecut letters (Quickutz), Embellishment (Making Memories), Ribbon (Maya Road), Stamps (SU!), circle punch