Monday, March 31, 2008

This Week's Favourite Projects/Cards

So...I've been terribly neglectful of this blog over the past week... What can I say - its been a crazy week! Some friends hosted a craft sale/used craft supply sale on Saturday. That was great fun. I've been hosting a couple of swaps on SCS and I spent most of the rest of the weekend cutting up and swapping over 400 yards of ribbon!

Anyway - my apologies for my absence (for my two to three readers...). I promise to be more diligent this week. Tomorrow I will be launching "a month of packages". Every day I will be creating some sort of package/box/container and posting it to the blog. I've got a secret sister swap coming up and I have to give her a months worth of wrapped gifts so I thought I'd do a different package for each day.

Here are today's favourites from the blogosphere. Thanks for the inspiration ladies!


No comments: